It is the right class for you if:
- You have taken yoga lessons but would like to delve deeper into the practice principles.
- You want to start practicing yoga, but you’re anxious about just plunging into a room.
- You want to take time to master alignment to protect your body and make sure you are not getting hurt.
- You would like the tools to start your own practice in your home.
- We want to explore the many benefits of yoga, from increased strength and endurance to a more concentrational and relaxed feeling.
- You love the yoga ‘s physical practice but want to explore beyond the asanas.
By enrolling in this class, you will gain the essential knowledge of how to:
- Practice various Yoga principles and techniques.
- Relate the eight Yoga limbs to your everyday life.
- Using your breath to promote releasing tension and stress.
- Align yourself correctly with standing poses, turns, back bends, and more.